Showtimes on Liberty of the Seas

tgetz

Does anyone know the evening show times on Liberty of the Seas. Trying to make dinner reservations in the specialty restaurants and want to be done in time to catch the evening entertainment. Thanks

I've looked at a few cruise compasses, and the showtimes do shift slightly from cruise to cruise. We are sailing in December, and set our 8 pm dining times based on a guess of a 6:30 showtime. Your mileage may vary. Er... Your knots may vary.....

We had my time dining every night at 6:15 two weeks ago and the only show we weren't able to make was the welcome aboard. Saturday Night Fever started at 9:00, I believe everything else was 8:30. The theater seating for the aerial show was full by 8:00.

Are the nights of the shows always the same? We are on the 3/12/17 Western Caribbean cruise. I am trying to plan the best night for the Chef's Table (which I guess goes from 7-9?), but I don't want to miss any shows. I was thinking of booking Chef's Table on Day 4, because the "Ice" show is repeated on Day 7 during the day?