What's up with this?

emilygrace

I have had my eye on the April 22, 2017 Summit repositioning cruise from San Juan to Cape Liberty, via Bermuda. Tried checking cabin availability the other day and I keep getting the message that there are no verandah or concierge class available. Yet when I go to that handy dandy German website I come up with a total of 138 verandah cabins, from 2C to 2A. I didn't even explore the possibilities of the concierge class cabins.

So what's up? Why would X not want to sell those cabins? I'm not quite ready to book yet, which is why I haven't had my TA look into it.

Thanks for any insight you might have!

I have had my eye on the April 22, 2017 Summit repositioning cruise from San Juan to Cape Liberty, via Bermuda. Tried checking cabin availability the other day and I keep getting the message that there are no verandah or concierge class available. Yet when I go to that handy dandy German website I come up with a total of 138 verandah cabins, from 2C to 2A. I didn't even explore the possibilities of the concierge class cabins.

So what's up? Why would X not want to sell those cabins? I'm not quite ready to book yet, which is why I haven't had my TA look into it.

Thanks for any insight you might have!

I think this is a new glitch on the Celebrity website. Have been looking at a couple of cruises that I know have hundreds of cabins available and get the same message of no availability.

Call your TA. They at least can give you the scoop.

Edited by ECCruise