Formal nites on the Regal, Easter Caribbean

Cobra427SC

No, not really.

I can view text on my monitor in what ever font size I enjoy.

The simplest way is control-mouse-wheel in most browsers.

This is independent from what font size I select for posting.

I don't understand. I use a large font to comment because I need to see what im typing when my reader is not here to help me read and types for me.

And, I can't use a mouse wheel (on a MAC. No wheel on mouse) because of hand-eye mobility coordnation issues caused by my visual impairment. :mad:

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Kingofcool1947

Good idea. How do I do that? I'm on a Mac :confused:

Thanks for your helpful comment.

It has nothing to do with a Mac.

Just compose your post using the largest font you want & just before posting change it to a smaller one in the message editing box so that doesn't use us so much space for others to read.

http://www.ravefabricare.com/true-quality-cleaning/2013/1/11/caring-for-your-tuxedo.aspx

King of cool 1947,

Thank you for the information about caring for my Tuxedo. It's very good to know.

Tony

Lucky TGO,

My pleasure to offer a bit of helpful information re: proper care of a tuxedo.

IMHO, a gentleman looks so much dapper, and handsome, wearing a well fitted, clean and pressed tuxedo. The ladies simply love seeing and being with a man wearing a tuxedo. :cool:

BTW, you look pretty good in your tuxedo! I presume you wear yours on Princess Formal Nights. :)

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

Thanks for the link. Not aware that club soda should not be used for stains on tux. Once, red wine dripped on my lapel while drinking by the bar. The bartender offered me a napkin sprayed with club soda from the fountain to wipe it. I am now glad that it didn't leave an mark. Maybe I just wiped it lightly.

Thanks for the link. Not aware that club soda should not be used for stains on tux. Once, red wine dripped on my lapel while drinking by the bar. The bartender offered me a napkin sprayed with club soda from the fountain to wipe it. I am now glad that it didn't leave an mark. Maybe I just wiped it lightly.

Glad the information was helpful to you. ;)

Enjoy your cruise.

Kingofcool 1947,

That's very kind of you. I always wear my tuxedo on formal nights. I purchase a white dinner jacket for the second formal night. "Billy Chrystal once said it's better to look good then feel good".

On Saturday night live. HAHAHA LOL.

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

If my writing style matters more to you, and not the content of what is written, I just want to let you know, I am visually impaired and have font (and color I can see) on my computer set large so I can see what I'm typing. And I sometime make typos.

So, when my friend is here, like now, she reads and types for me. And then my font can be in regular size.

I've never had, or found reason, to share or explain my disability to CC members until now. Do you understand? :mad:

And, I hope for your sake, you never go blind.

So, if you can, be kind to others, and try to have a nice day. And a nice life too. :cool:

Sorry. It's just that "writing style" is what is often used to refer to "raising one's voice" That's why I said it sounded like you were screaming. There was a guy on the Cunard site who used to write in that style to get his point across. Many posters found it to be annoying. Kind of wished you had mentioned your vision impairment & it would have avoided the mistaken font style, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...