Live(ish) from Independence of the Seas - Transatlantic 10/30/16

Daily internet test

Hmmm....I think a couple of other folks on TAs mentioned that the internet got worse the further west they went. Those ping numbers are worse than on ships without O3B.

Edited by Biker19

Amanda - I spoke with a member of the cruise director staff and he informed me that all the staff on board are very excited for the chartered cruise in a couple weeks. Of course they aren't given out any details for privacy reasons but there is a very positive vibe about the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much!! Can you tell me if there is a Brasserie 30 and Cupcake Cupboard onboard? And any chance I can get pics?

Brasserie 30 is just the name for lunch in the MDR. It's not a separate venue.

Thank you so much!! Can you tell me if there is a Brasserie 30 and Cupcake Cupboard onboard? And any chance I can get pics?

They have both. I'll try and make it to Brasserie 30 for lunch tomorrow and take a photo.

6af27982b499bb14eca4a34b3919b779.jpg

Amanda - I spoke with a member of the cruise director staff and he informed me that all the staff on board are very excited for the chartered cruise in a couple weeks. Of course they aren't given out any details for privacy reasons but there is a very positive vibe about the ship.

JAMROCK Reggae Cruise November 14

http://welcometojamrockreggaecruise.com

They have both. I'll try and make it to Brasserie 30 for lunch tomorrow and take a photo.

When Indy was cruising the Med, the Cupcake Cupboard was renamed Pieminister. The store instead of focusing on cupcakes it mainly sold pies made by a company called 'Pieminister' with cupcakes and Izumi Express selling on the side.

Looks like it has turned back to a Cupcake Cupboard for the US which makes perfect sense.

Edited by sky0000547

Thank you so much for doing this and for posting the compasses and menus, extremely helpful since current ones for this ship have not been posted. Looking forward to following along. Have a wonderful cruise

Brasserie 30 is just the name for lunch in the MDR. It's not a separate venue.

Good to know thanks! Is it worth lunch in there?

Omg that is soooo cute!! I have yet to sail a ship with this so I'm totally eating cupcakes on this cruise with my prosecco lol!