Live(ish) from Independence of the Seas - Transatlantic 10/30/16

Good morning! Do you know if Lorenzo is still on board? Usually works at the Schooner bar. Amazing bartender!

Sent from my iPhone

He is indeed. He is at the schooner bar. Also one of our favourite bartenders. Did you know he is employee of the year?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so very much for taking time out of your cruise to post and share with all of us back home! I hope you are having a great time!! I'm finding it very helpful, and it's adding to my excitement for our upcoming cruise on Dec. 26th.

This is a rather specific question, but I'm wondering if there is any more information available on board about the daily poker tournaments listed on the Compass. For example, are they Texas Hold 'Em? And if so, what the buy-in, starting chip count and blind levels are?

I'm an avid poker tournament player, and I'd love to play on board. Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so very much for taking time out of your cruise to post and share with all of us back home! I hope you are having a great time!! I'm finding it very helpful, and it's adding to my excitement for our upcoming cruise on Dec. 26th.

This is a rather specific question, but I'm wondering if there is any more information available on board about the daily poker tournaments listed on the Compass. For example, are they Texas Hold 'Em? And if so, what the buy-in, starting chip count and blind levels are?

I'm an avid poker tournament player, and I'd love to play on board. Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

7003c21b0b8cf9753f0659f2e4441f5d.jpg

5d7cdffc8167cd42a9c101c433982bce.jpg

He is indeed. He is at the schooner bar. Also one of our favourite bartenders. Did you know he is employee of the year?

We also love Lorenzo. Can you see if he will still be there next month. We are on 12/8. Also is boozeman still with him?

Wow, what a different a minute makes.

The poster is testing on two different devices with two different tiers of service. Surf on the unit that is around .5Mbs down and Stream on the device just under 4Mbps (both of which are about the expected numbers). The weird thing is that after day 2, the numbers indicate non-O3B service, even though the first two days the ping numbers make it look like the ship does have O3B.

The poster is testing on two different devices with two different tiers of service. Surf on the unit that is around .5Mbs down and Stream on the device just under 4Mbps (both of which are about the expected numbers). The weird thing is that after day 2, the numbers indicate non-O3B service, even though the first two days the ping numbers make it look like the ship does have O3B.

Thanks, I did not catch the two different devices/tiers.