Night Out on Allure

mawsmama

In January we're taking a family cruise on Allure. The in laws will watch the kids while we go to dinner. What would you choose? Chef's Table, 150 Central Park, giovanni's or Chops. We've both ate at chops before. We're already doing Samba Grill with family.

Edited by mawsmama

In January we're taking a family cruise on Allure. The in laws will watch the kids while we go to dinner. What would you choose? Chef's Table, 150 Central Park, giovanni's or Chops. We've been boy ate at chops before. We're already doing Samba Grill with family.

For the best balance of price and atmosphere, I'd probably say 150.

In January we're taking a family cruise on Allure. The in laws will watch the kids while we go to dinner. What would you choose? Chef's Table, 150 Central Park, giovanni's or Chops. We've both ate at chops before. We're already doing Samba Grill with family.

Depends what you like but in similar position we did 150 & it was excellent.

We are on the Allure and had planned to do CT as we loved it on the Oasis. We saw the menu the first day and nothing excited us so we scrubbed the CT. Last night we did GT and it was very good. Tonight will try either 150 or Chops.

They were offering a 40% discount for Tuesday night and Saturday night at CT.

If you're looking for a quiet "date night" experience, I'd go with 150 Central Park. Lovely decor, excellent service and delicious food. If you want a more "foodie" experience Chef's Table is the one, but you will be dining with 10 or 12 others.

Chefs Table!

We have done many and the Oasis class does it the best!

Chef's table is POSITIVELY a great experience - but - it IS a bit more expensive. We have done most of them on several classes of ships. I also agree that the Oasis class of ships do a bang up job for Chef's table. My next choice would be 150. (Get the Cucumber Martini!)

Just wanted to add Samba is a good choice for a family dinner, should be fun. My only advise there, if your ship is heading west on the day you pick, watch out for sunset, it can blind you up there! (Assuming there hasn't been any changes in that regard since 2011)