Inside Cabin Information

49erteacher

Hi HAL cruisers. I just came off the Westerdam (Circle Hawaii cruise, 10/2-18). I am now looking at the Zuiderdam for a 10 day partial PC cruise in December. I have a question about inside cabins. I see on some review sites that some inside cabins do not have a sofa, only a chair. I am considering Cabin 7141 on the Zuiderdam. Anyone know the skinny on this cabin.

A chair would be the most likely seating arrangement. These are small cabins and the layout is different from many HAL insides.

You pretty much need to go with the large, square insides on deck 1 if you want a sofa in a Vista inside.

We were on the same cruise. Hope you had a great time, as we did!

Thanks Silver to Gold. The obstructed OV cabins are just a few dollars more may just go with one of those, nothing open on the main deck inside.

Hawaii was a great trip, a lot of rock and roll but fun. Hope Captain Mark is back in the good graces of his wife. I have my trip review almost ready to post on CC.

Thanks Silver to Gold. The obstructed OV cabins are just a few dollars more may just go with one of those, nothing open on the main deck inside.

Hawaii was a great trip, a lot of rock and roll but fun. Hope Captain Mark is back in the good graces of his wife. I have my trip review almost ready to post on CC.

I agree that the obstructed OVs. We have enjoyed them when the pricing has been right.

Glad to hear you are writing a review. Looking forward to that!