JetSki - Waverunners

Pickles61

Hi

Has anyone gone Jet Skiing recently in Costa Maya? Where is the best place to rent a jet ski and how much are they? I did this years ago when I was there and wanted to see what is available now. I'm not looking for an AI but would like to go someplace that has Jet Ski's, massages and a decent beach.

Thanks

Three or four years ago it was $40 for 30 minutes. Several of the beach bars have jet skis available; just ask the guys that are standing along the malecon promoting their drink specials. They all know someone who will give you a "great deal" on jet skis if you just ask. Don't be afraid to negotiate either, particularly in the late afternoon after the crowds start to dwindle.

Three or four years ago it was $40 for 30 minutes. Several of the beach bars have jet skis available; just ask the guys that are standing along the malecon promoting their drink specials. They all know someone who will give you a "great deal" on jet skis if you just ask. Don't be afraid to negotiate either, particularly in the late afternoon after the crowds start to dwindle.

Thanks, yes, we will negotiate. We need 5 or 6 jet ski (hopefully they have enough so everyone can go at the same time.