RCI Voyager GS 1548 vs JS9608?

Dorie7

PLease help!

Sorry, I posted this in the RCI board first. Should it be here?

I am trying to decide between a Grand Suite # 1548 and a Junior Suite #9608. I have the JS and have the chance to change, but I only have 24 hoours to decide. I am concerned that the GS would have a lot of noise from the deck chairs around the pool above or that being forward we would be more likely to be seasick. JS 9608 is just in front of the bump and below the passenger deck 10.

Is there anything else that I need to consider before making my decision? The price difference is $1100.00. Worth it, in your opinions?

Thanks,

Dorie

With a Jr suite there is no benifits. the other suite you get concierge service. Worth 1100more ?? only you can know that.

Personally for me it would not. We are not drinkers so the free drink before dinner wouldnt be of a benifit for us. I could probably spend that 1100 elsewhere.

We rarely are in the cabin.

THe only time you hear noise under a pool deck is when they are setting up chairs and thats only for a few seconds time.. so noise is not an issue.

As far as being forward--if the ship is moving you will feel it no matter where you are.

Go with whatever you feel comfortable with.

Archived