Hair Salon Services on OASIS

We are sailing on Oasis the week of 4/30/17. I have a question and have tried to find the answer w/o starting a new thread but to no avail. So please forgive me if this is a repeat!!

My husband and I are cruising with our 8 year old granddaughter. I would like to schedule a hair appointment for her and I to get updo's. We set sail on Sunday so wondering which nights will be the formal nights? I want to make our reservations ahead of time and don't want to mess up the dates.

Second, I tried to reserve a time slot (just as a test) and it says you have to be 18 for this service. Anyone had any experience/success with getting hair appointment for a child? I hope they will do this as I thought it would be fun for the 2 of us to do this. It is her first cruise and want to make it extra special.

Thanks for any feedback you can give me.:D:D

Formal nights tend to be the first full day and the second to last night. There are special salon options for the younger set but you may have to wait until boarding. Be advised that they book super fast for formal night so you need to do it ASAP after boarding.

Sent from my iPad using Forums