has anyone seen this???

swoosh2005

Too bad the contest wasn't for a NCL ship. If that was the case I think I would definitely have to nominate SHOREGUY:D

Another of his "groupies":rolleyes: This is for GODMOTHER I don`t think he would qualify:D

Besides he wouldn`t pass the back round check:eek:

They have to be PC......that is why you can NOMINATE someone:D

Would you like to be the Godmother:eek:

With a free cruise every year for life - you bet I would. I'd even wear the dress if they asked me to. If Uncle Miltie could get away with it, why couldn't I?

i nominate johnql. as long as he looks halfway decent in a dress.

Thanks for the support, greenie. Too bad it's not on NCL - with Freestyle, I wouldn't hesitate to wear the dress. LOL. Funny story - way back in medieval days, I wore a dress (along with a wig) in a high school production of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum". That's what happens in an all-boys school and you need to fill the roles of the distaff variety.

Thanks for the support, greenie. Too bad it's not on NCL - with Freestyle, I wouldn't hesitate to wear the dress. LOL. Funny story - way back in medieval days, I wore a dress (along with a wig) in a high school production of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum". That's what happens in an all-boys school and you need to fill the roles of the distaff variety.

OH OH.........ALL BOYS SCHOOL.:eek: That explains the dress:D

I just did a quick once over of the details. The free cruise part sounds wonderful, of course. But the devil is in the details. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that the "winner" would have to pay the cost of all travel and hotel expenses to New York to appear on TV promotions, to attend the two day "training", to go to Europe, etc., all of which could be cancelled by MSNBC or RCCL. Those expenses could be substantial. I can understand paying for your transportation to your lifetime of free cruises. However, to pay to travel to promote RCCL, and it could be cancelled, does not sound too good. Neither does paying to travel for 2 days of training that could be cancelled. Seems like they should pay for the travel and hotel expenses for the winner to appear for promotions and training, especially if it could be cancelled. But, that is JMHO.

I certainly agree that the costs associated with any promotions should be part of the prize. However, even if you factor in those costs, the lifetime of cruises once a year would still be a good deal - unless the winner happens to be 90 years old. Please, no flames from 90-yr-olds...I'm just using that number for argument's sake.

I certainly agree that the costs associated with any promotions should be part of the prize. However, even if you factor in those costs, the lifetime of cruises once a year would still be a good deal - unless the winner happens to be 90 years old. Please, no flames from 90-yr-olds...I'm just using that number for argument's sake.

Cashing in on these "free" deals is never easy:( ....been there , done that many, many times:o

I feel very excluded - the first part of the eligibility states "The Nominee must be a legal United States resident physically residing within the Continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii ". I could get to Europe fairly cheaply and easily if required :rolleyes:

:D VERY cool...I'm jealous- do post something about the show. I hope you had a great time!

Recuperation is difficult-The show was a blast!!

Did you hear about the 3 day RCI cruise out of FL on 2/3/06? Ratdog. Dave Matthews and a whole bunch of other great bands on 2 ships?

I'm contemplating Worchester for Saturday night-my DH says its my 2nd childhood.

Recuperation is difficult-The show was a blast!!

Did you hear about the 3 day RCI cruise out of FL on 2/3/06? Ratdog. Dave Matthews and a whole bunch of other great bands on 2 ships?

I'm contemplating Worchester for Saturday night-my DH says its my 2nd childhood.

My head is still dead from my first childhood:eek:

This thread gave me an idea for a new tread - post you best webcam shots from or of NCL Ships.

My head is still dead from my first childhood:eek:

This thread gave me an idea for a new tread - post you best webcam shots from or of NCL Ships.

shoreguy

did you see the UFO I caught last week trying to land on the Dawn foredeck?

fullsize1.jpg.c1b20e13440902d8d551f757481833bb.jpg

Archived