2017 Cruise Ship Schedule

njhorseman

I got it. Disappointed there are not more HAL sailings from Boston. For us, Boston, NY or NJ are pretty much equal as far as a departure port so that's not an issue, but we so much prefer being docked in Hamilton, where the "Veendam" docks. We did that this past June. We took the "Summit" 2 yrs ago, which docks at Kings Wharf and being there in tandem with the NCL "Breakaway"....just too many people! We'll probably end up going earlier than we planned, so we can go on the "Veendam" and dock in Hamilton. However, as far as the ship, "Veendam" or "Summit"....we're happy with either.

Hmm, I can't think of any of their ships that are 657ft... Aidacara is 634, Aidavita and Aidaaura as 665. Prinsendam is 675 and already listed. I wonder if it is a misprint.

It is a strange entry. TBC means to be completed I believe. So it could be a ship under construction. Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just booked the "Veendam" out of Boston to Bermuda for June 2017. We are very fond of HAL, but even fonder of docking in Hamilton rather than Kings Wharf, especially when the "Breakaway" docks there discharging a gazillion passengers as was the case when we sailed on the "Summit" last year.