Diamond/Diamond Plus Bkfast & Lunch perk

Carib210

Maybe because it varies by ship? On Majesty with no Diamond Club or specialty restaurant, they had a made or order Diamond Breakfast in the MDR.

Did it include specialty coffee?

On Brilliance last year, the espresso machine in Chops was not working, so they ran down to Cafe Latte-tudes to get us Latte and Cappuccino.

I don't understand why they offer these perks, but then neglect to notify us. We always look at our in room perks list, and have never seen it yet.

I agree. We found out later, although not in the letter as a perc, that D+ members could visit the CL on Anthem Aug. 25th cruise.

I agree. We found out later, although not in the letter as a perc, that D+ members could visit the CL on Anthem Aug. 25th cruise.

It was part of our Brilliance letter Thanksgiving 2015

enhance

Those letters are very inconsistent.

Edited by John&LaLa

We have also been invited to breakfast in Chops as Diamond plus several times on different ships. We were told it depends on the NUMBER of diamond plus onboard, they do it if it will not overload the room. It is a great perk when available. Great service and a quiet room with cooked to order breakfast.

• 3 weeks later...
We have also been invited to breakfast in Chops as Diamond plus several times on different ships. We were told it depends on the NUMBER of diamond plus onboard, they do it if it will not overload the room. It is a great perk when available. Great service and a quiet room with cooked to order breakfast.

On our cruise last month on Mariner, where I commented previously that both Chops and the small breakfast room near the dining room was Gold card only, there were only 40 D+ and no Pinnacle members onboard, so overcrowding can't be the reason in that particular case.