Bus Map

msled

Please help me with getting a PDF or something that shows the bus routes and stops on St. Lucia. I found a website (http://stluciabus.wixsite.com/lucia/untitled-c5zv) but the links for the map do not work. The google maps on that site work somewhat but I would rather have an 'official' map and can't seem to find anything on the internet.

Thanks!

Please help me with getting a PDF or something that shows the bus routes and stops on St. Lucia. I found a website (http://stluciabus.wixsite.com/lucia/untitled-c5zv) but the links for the map do not work. The google maps on that site work somewhat but I would rather have an 'official' map and can't seem to find anything on the internet.

Thanks!

Doesn't exist, sorry.. That link you found and have posted is by far the most comprehensive map with routes and such ad I've ever seen, and I live here! Lol..

You can save the pictures from that site - while a few of the bus stands have moved in recent years, particularly in Vieux Fort (not a concern for a cruise visitor), the new stands are nearby..

Good luck!

reedprincess... Thanks so much for your reply. I have been reading a lot of your posts on here and you are super helpful. We have 3-4 hours available in port before our afternoon catamaran excursion to the Pitons. Initially thought to take the bus up to Pigeon Island and hike around but now think that may be pushing it too much with the difficult return trip. We may 'splurge' for the $70 (??) round trip taxi, but maybe not. Anyway, any suggestions for a 3 hour or so adventure from the port. We are not into the shopping thing. Prefer a park, hike, something more scenic. We don't mind paying for a bus or taxi but are hoping to keep the cost down a little.

reedprincess... Thanks so much for your reply. I have been reading a lot of your posts on here and you are super helpful. We have 3-4 hours available in port before our afternoon catamaran excursion to the Pitons. Initially thought to take the bus up to Pigeon Island and hike around but now think that may be pushing it too much with the difficult return trip. We may 'splurge' for the $70 (??) round trip taxi, but maybe not. Anyway, any suggestions for a 3 hour or so adventure from the port. We are not into the shopping thing. Prefer a park, hike, something more scenic. We don't mind paying for a bus or taxi but are hoping to keep the cost down a little.

Unfortunately, given travel times on our small island, 3-4 hours doesn't leave you much time at all to do much sightseeing...you could hire a taxi to show you around Castries including Morne Fortune, government house, Vigie lighthouse, erc.. You could walk over to Vigie Beach for a few hours, aboit a 15-25 minute walk. Take in the Castries marketplace for a bit first for fresh fruits and veggies, spices, etc.

Good luck a d enjoy your visit.