"LIVE" from the HARMONY OTS 11/12/2016 - INAUGURAL Eastern Caribbean!

niksmom630

Jumping onboard! Just watch you leave on the web cam, Looks so fun!

We have sailed Oasis and Allure twice each and will book Harmony!

Chris, saw those Pink Boa people on that Auqua suite deck!! Nice!

Will be reading each morning over coffee.

Sail on!

We are sailing in two weeks. We did our check in online the day it opened and we were not given the option to select a "check-in" time. It actually kind of bugged me a little and I didn't understand, however after calling our TA, who contacted RCCL we were informed that there are people who don't get a check-in time. When I asked what we were supposed to do, we were told to arrive at the pier the time that worked best for us. LOL So, we will be there when we had planned on checking in anyway.

I just wanted to make a note that there are those that don't get a "check-in" time so I don't want someone to freak out like we did. hahaha

And for those given times, they don't enforce them. When I was given a late check-in time for my Harmony cruise, I called and was told I could arrive early at whatever time I wanted, which is what I did.

I see that Simeon is the comedy club host. Love that guy!

That alone would make me seriously consider sailing on Harmony.:D

Loved Simeon ever since I saw him the Oasis and he was a hoot on the Harmony 3-nighter!

Look!!!!! We got an inaugural gift!!!!! It's a.... it's a......ribbon on a stick????? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] oh, and a flag...... my dreams for a zipper pull have been dashed... [emoji26]

At least it won't take up much space in the suitcase.....

Ahh..I'm jealous. We didn't get a ribbon on a stick. :p;) You might be able to score a zipper pull as a consolation prize in trivia. :D

Enjoying following your "Live" thread.

~ Judy

Edited by FloridaPalms
Edited to subscribe

Ribbon on a stick- lol! jealous!!! #everyoneneedsaflashyribbononastick

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That is really funny! It would make a great cat toy....except that oops, N'sM only has dogs.

All the live reports this weekend are great! Thanks to all!. :D

I have the children and teen compasses. I'll post those today. Got to meet up with Andrew and Lisa (A&L Ont) last night at Sabor. Andrew said he would post the other Compasses in a separate thread on the main boards, so I won't duplicate them here.

We pulled into Nassau around 6:30....disembarking began around 7, all aboard who's coming aboard is 1:30 pm...we won't be getting off today...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the children and teen compasses. I'll post those today. Got to meet up with Andrew and Lisa (A&L Ont) last night at Sabor. Andrew said he would post the other Compasses in a separate thread on the main boards, so I won't duplicate them here.

We pulled into Nassau around 6:30....disembarking began around 7, all aboard who's coming aboard is 1:30 pm...we won't be getting off today...

Thank you! I just asked that question on his separate board about the kid compasses. Have fun! Guess I should start packing. :)

Harmony Eastern Compasses Nov 12-19, 2016

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2422639

Last nights dinner at Sabor was fabulous as always. I have pics, they are on my phone, so I will post those shortly. We had gotten all of our entertainment squared away at Guest services when we boarded, so,after dinner we headed to see Grease. At some point during the day the Royal IQ app dropped all the reservations we had changed around at Guest Services, but I didn't think too much of it, since I had printed copies of the changes.

Whelp....we showed up for the Grease show, and were denied entry... No reservations.....sorry, ma'am....you can go to the back of the mile long line stand by line....I WAS REALLY ANGRY [emoji35]....Up next, Niksmom vs. Guest Services.....

Last nights dinner at Sabor was fabulous as always. I have pics, they are on my phone, so I will post those shortly. We had gotten all of our entertainment squared away at Guest services when we boarded, so,after dinner we headed to see Grease. At some point during the day the Royal IQ app dropped all the reservations we had changed around at Guest Services, but I didn't think too much of it, since I had printed copies of the changes.

Whelp....we showed up for the Grease show, and were denied entry... No reservations.....sorry, ma'am....you can go to the back of the mile long line stand by line....I WAS REALLY ANGRY [emoji35]....Up next, Niksmom vs. Guest Services.....

This is making me nervous. I haven't received any emails about changes for next week as many of you guys commented about on your CC post leading up to the cruise. :( I'm sorry that happened to you.

I have a few questions if you have some downtime to answer.

1. Sign up for escape room where?

2. To sign up for 3 night speciality without interfering with day 1 show...go to guest services? Go to speciality dining room? Does everyone have to be with me to do so?

3. I don't have a set time for MTD because the earliest was 9pm left, any issues booking 6ish onboard for MTD for group of 8?

4. WOW bands...purchase where?

I really am an easy going person--I've been cruising long enough and often enough to know that things can and will go wrong....but in general, I've always found the RCI staff to be extremely helpful and accommodating. I've never had a situation that they didn't try to make "right", even if it was after the fact.

After being turned away at the show, my patience was dangling from a fragile thread. So off to Guest Services I stormed. And of course there was a line.....a LONG line.....fragile thread officially unraveled....

I won't go into great detail how the events unfolded after that because it wasn't pretty, and I can only hope my tirade wasn't captured on video or someone's Periscope.... let's just say that again RCI customer service has come through and solved my entertainment issues....with this.....

ceeb5885227452d9fc6bf8e1dbe4e1aa.jpg

See that red dot sticker? I'm told I can go to any show, any time, reservations be damned.....will report back if my new VIP access works as promised!

Ugh, just noticed how dog eared my premium beverage sticker looks....it could be because I peeled it off and reapplied it because it was crooked.....yep, it was bugging me... [emoji23]

So, onto happier topics....enjoying some pool time right now...my plan is to photograph this ship from top to bottom over the next week, so I have another round of,photos coming up shortly!