Pre-cruise stay, bring or leave passports in room?

Sotermarler

I think we stayed that Days Inn by Busch Garden years ago back before there was a lot of research on the internet and Days Inn was a Fairly reliable chain.

I think your description is perfect - sketchy.

We were young and fairly poor and wanted to take the kids to Busch Gardens for a whole weekend so we drove over from Orlando stayed in Tampa. The pool was clean so they can swim in that; the clientele.... well. At night there was a hopping busy Lounge with drunks as an added bonus.

But the best part was they provided reading material. When we got into the room I checked the cleanliness. Between the mattress and the box spring we found special p0rn. One title was Sexy Silvers. There were two or three magazines. I was not amused but my husband found some humor in it by giving it as a birthday present to an older friend. Sometimes I don't understand men.

Looking back , it's kind of funny now. But now I don't have 6 and 3 year olds with me

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Ohhh noo!! :0.

Well glad to know this place hasn't changed over the years! Great story, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums