Dinner recommendations near Double Tree

shelpt

I don't know what your idea of reasonable is but Miami and especially downtown Miami isn't inexpensive. Prices are closer to Midtown Manhattan prices.

Hard Rock is a short cab ride away but if you are going to cab it, I'd head to River Oyster Bar.

Either JohninDC or Keith has stayed there before and Carolyn lives nearby so maybe they can give you better options.

Lots of choices. There are a few choices directly in the complex of you hotel. I never tried any of them though.

I say take a quick uber ride, or hop on the metromover (its free and easy to use) and take it into Downtown or Brickell. As someone who lives downtown, these are the places I eat at the most that are not in the higher price range.

Reasonable choices.

Pollo y Jarras (1st street station)

Fratelli Milano (Bayfront Park Station)

Vero Italian Restaurant (Knight Center station)

Perricone's Marketplace & Café (10th Street station)

Burger & Beer Joint(10th Street station)

Crazy About You (financial district station)

Novecento (financial district station)

River Oyster Bar is a good choice too. (eighth street station) Not sure about prices here.

Garcias (take an uber there)

Havana 1957 if you wan Cuban food (10th street)

There are more fancy places of course, which the list is even longer. But the above are more reasonable prices. I would stay away from food at Bayside. But its a great place to catch a drink, enjoy some music and the water, or even take an evening sightseeing cruise. Brickell Citycentre is open, but the restaurants are not open yet, but they will be by February. There will be tons of options there, in a nice urban mall setting. Just hop right off the metromover at the stop in the mall, which is 8th street.

Edited by Flymia

Lots of choices. There are a few choices directly in the complex of you hotel. I never tried any of them though.

I say take a quick uber ride, or hop on the metromover (its free and easy to use) and take it into Downtown or Brickell. As someone who lives downtown, these are the places I eat at the most that are not in the higher price range.

Reasonable choices.

Pollo y Jarras (1st street station)

Fratelli Milano (Bayfront Park Station)

Vero Italian Restaurant (Knight Center station)

Perricone's Marketplace & Café (10th Street station)

Burger & Beer Joint(10th Street station)

Crazy About You (financial district station)

Novecento (financial district station)

River Oyster Bar is a good choice too. (eighth street station) Not sure about prices here.

Garcias (take an uber there)

Havana 1957 if you wan Cuban food (10th street)

There are more fancy places of course, which the list is even longer. But the above are more reasonable prices. I would stay away from food at Bayside. But its a great place to catch a drink, enjoy some music and the water, or even take an evening sightseeing cruise. Brickell Citycentre is open, but the restaurants are not open yet, but they will be by February. There will be tons of options there, in a nice urban mall setting. Just hop right off the metromover at the stop in the mall, which is 8th street.

Wow thanks for so many choices! Ill see if i can check their prices online.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums