Is Allure currently on a Norovirus alert?

NJporkroll

On Allure now, since Thursday the crew has constantly spraying down and sanitizing commonly touched surfaces. Now in the buffet they roped off the condiments and you have to request them from an employee.

Have not seen or heard of anyone sick. But, this is inline with what I've read about prior to our cruise. Anyone have other intell?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On Allure now, since Thursday the crew has constantly spraying down and sanitizing commonly touched surfaces. Now in the buffet they roped off the condiments and you have to request them from an employee.

Have not seen or heard of anyone sick. But, this is inline with what I've read about prior to our cruise. Anyone have other intell?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So are people having to request bananas as well.:D:D:D

(You either get it or you dont:))

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Well it's obvious you asked people who are not on the ship, so you must want us to speculate, there arev1028 people sick

Once again, "Super Genius" there are others on board this week who might know. I should not have to quantify that. Since the only ones who can answer would be onboard, or others on the ship. Maybee, just maybe have reached ou t to family, friends who are affected. But, it must be me. You are a true Pholicbaticle norsecium thromgilthalate.

We are presently on Allure on our first week of B2B cruises. At the consecutive cruisers meeting this morning, the Guest Administration Officer informed us that several guests had contracted gastrointestinal illness during the cruise. So that is why the OP observed the extra sanitation procedures. Also, we were advised that the ship would require sanitation tomorrow once we dock in Fort Lauderdale. We were told that boarding tomorrow is delayed until 1:00 pm (including for consecutive cruisers) and that staterooms will not be available until 3:00 pm tomorrow. So for those boarding tomorrow, just be prepared for a delay getting on the ship and getting to your stateroom.

BananaMama

Once again, "Super Genius" there are others on board this week who might know. I should not have to quantify that. Since the only ones who can answer would be onboard, or others on the ship. Maybee, just maybe have reached ou t to family, friends who are affected. But, it must be me. You are a true Pholicbaticle norsecium thromgilthalate.

Is that some strange term for "pain in the ass."

Why didn't you say so, I have friends on the ship, crew, the # is now 1029