New Platinum/Diamond Gift

winddawn

I got a brand new platinum gift this week on Conquest. It is a VIFP night light that shines blue. I think it's LED and I really like it. I think Carnival scored a winner with this one! Every time I walk by that little blue light in my hallway, I think of cruising. :)

I got a brand new platinum gift this week on Conquest. It is a VIFP night light that shines blue. I think it's LED and I really like it. I think Carnival scored a winner with this one! Every time I walk by that little blue light in my hallway, I think of cruising. :)

I would like to have one of those.

Seems like something someone might not mind having multiples of. Good idea. It really doesn't need to be something big, just not something that will head to the garbage. Would love to see a picture if anyone has one.

I agree. I would not mind having multiples of the night light. I'd love placing them all around my home. It's a very inviting soft blue light, and this is a gift anyone can use---unlike some of the past gifts that have been either useless or male specific like hats. Sorry about the photo. The last few times I tried to upload a photo here, it failed. Way too fussy for me.

I love my new blue VIFP night light.

Sounds like a gift we can all use. On the ship and at home.

We sail on the Breeze next week and I am hoping for the night light. What happened with the USB charger with case I thought I read about?

When I returned to cabin and saw two boxes on bed I assumed they were the chargers. Opened the boxes to find the night lights. Surprised.

We sail on the Breeze next week and I am hoping for the night light. What happened with the USB charger with case I thought I read about?

We got the USB charger on the Vista. I think it was only a temporary gift until they got the night lights.

The USB Chargers were the gift from the spring, I believe. Not a new item as I saw pics of them previously.

I hope the night lights stay around for awhile, until we cruise in Jan and Feb.