Cirque du Soleil on Meraviglia

JonHeath

Hi all,

I'm booked on Meraviglia for the sailing out of Barcelona on July 28th 2017.

I've searched for information on how you would get to see the Cirque du Soleil show.

I can see on my booking that I can add a meal option that includes Cirque du Soleil or a cheaper cocktail option that again includes Cirque du Soleil.

I'm tempted just to book Cirque du Soleil with cocktails for us (2 adults, 2 kids), but are you able just to see the show for free without the cocktails / meal option? I can't really find any information about that.

Thanks

Jon

There is a dearth of information about this. However, AFAIK, there will be a cover charge for the shows. One entrance fee will include dinner and another, just the show. Interesting that you're being offered a package to include cocktails - I haven't heard of that before now.

I am booked for October 2017 on meraviglia but I haven't seen anything about fees or pkgs for the cirque show. Where would I find this info?

Hi. If you login to manage your booking, and then navigate to adding the food / beverage extras its listed as part of those packages. Just keep hitting the "load more" button at the bottom and the cirq packages come towards the end.

It was around $40pp (from memory) for a set 3 course meal, or $15pp for cocktail option.