Just off the Victory, info on Platinum gift

lele100

We just got off the Victory this morning and both my husband and I received a night light as our platinum gift. I was expecting either the Visor (yuck) or the new USB charger, I am wondering if the night light is a new gift or just an old one and they ran out of whatever gift they had.

We just got off the Victory this morning and both my husband and I received a night light as our platinum gift. I was expecting either the Visor (yuck) or the new USB charger, I am wondering if the night light is a new gift or just an old one and they ran out of whatever gift they had.

Someone posted a day ago that it was in fact the new gift. Any pics of it?

Sent from my iPhone

Let's see if this photo upload works. I've had trouble uploading photos here lately.

The best thing about the night light is that it shines blue, and it works by a sensor. Unfortunately when my camera flash goes off to take the photo, the blue light goes off because the sensor detected the light. But at least you can hopefully see what it looks like. It looks way better when the blue light is on.

1960557855_VIFPNITELITE.jpg.d634ea1b264b35efeeb102b1523e094e.jpg

Let's see if this photo upload works. I've had trouble uploading photos here lately.

The best thing about the night light is that it shines blue, and it works by a sensor. Unfortunately when my camera flash goes off to take the photo, the blue light goes off because the sensor detected the light. But at least you can hopefully see what it looks like. It looks way better when the blue light is on.

[ATTACH]398335[/ATTACH]

Cool, thanks for posting it.

Their timeline for changing gifts is weird sometimes. We got the visors in October and the light last week. We didn't cruise for 3 weeks and totally missed the charger case. Other times gifts last for months and months.

Can really be disappointing if you don't get what you expect. Allocations for each ship does not run out at the same time.