Canvas Portrait Question

sparks1093

CCL offers to make a 16x20 Canvas portrait from your 8x10 photo for $59.95 and you get the 8x10 photo included for that price. Our 25th anniversary is next year which we will be celebrating on the Glory and we are considering getting this done to commemorate the occasion. If you have had this done could you answer the following:

How is the quality of the print? Do they have it ready for you by debarkation? Any drawbacks to doing this? Anything else one should know before buying?

CCL offers to make a 16x20 Canvas portrait from your 8x10 photo for $59.95 and you get the 8x10 photo included for that price. Our 25th anniversary is next year which we will be celebrating on the Glory and we are considering getting this done to commemorate the occasion. If you have had this done could you answer the following:

How is the quality of the print? Do they have it ready for you by debarkation? Any drawbacks to doing this? Anything else one should know before buying?

I haven't used Carnival to do this, but I have had my digital prints that I took myself on cruises made into framed canvas prints. I have 3 of them hanging on the walls in my home. Mine turned out great and I've enjoyed having them. I had mine done through Walmart's website and shipped to my home. I think the quality is good.

https://photos3.walmart.com/about/compare-wall-decor

I haven't used Carnival to do this, but I have had my digital prints that I took myself on cruises made into framed canvas prints. I have 3 of them hanging on the walls in my home. Mine turned out great and I've enjoyed having them. I had mine done through Walmart's website and shipped to my home. I think the quality is good.

https://photos3.walmart.com/about/compare-wall-decor

Thanks, I'll have to keep that in mind.

We did, it was ready for pick up at the photo gallery I think on the last night. It comes rolled up in a cardboard tube. I think the quality is good however 7 years later and it is still sitting in the tube... I keep saying we need to frame it but still hasn't happened!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did this for our 25th anniversary cruise. Our canvas is beautiful but we paid almost $300 to professionally frame it back at home. It was ready to go and rolled up in a tube to take home. I love it but didn't realize how much really good framing costs :D

We had 3 made as part of our wedding pic package.

They are gorgeous! VERY high quality! We had them all professionally framed, and we are always getting compliments on them. :D

That is a great price!

They were ready before debarkation.

Edited by VASOXFANN

We did, it was ready for pick up at the photo gallery I think on the last night. It comes rolled up in a cardboard tube. I think the quality is good however 7 years later and it is still sitting in the tube... I keep saying we need to frame it but still hasn't happened!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL, we still have tons of pictures to frame so I can see this happening to us. Thanks for the feedback!

We did this for our 25th anniversary cruise. Our canvas is beautiful but we paid almost $300 to professionally frame it back at home. It was ready to go and rolled up in a tube to take home. I love it but didn't realize how much really good framing costs :D

It's good to hear that you thought it was worth spending that much to frame it:).

We had 3 made as part of our wedding pic package.

They are gorgeous! VERY high quality! We had them all professionally framed, and we are always getting compliments on them. :D

That is a great price!

They were ready before debarkation.

Good to know, thanks! This will definitely cause us to rearrange pictures in our house.:o