Anthem Speciality Dining ?s

FrannyK

I've been looking at the specialty dining packages for the two of us on our upcoming cruise on Anthem. I'm very confused about the specialty dining packages!

The BOGO package is for two nights (1st and 2nd nights only). If we went to Chops ($42/pp) and Jamies ($35/pp) I assume the bill would be $77 since it's BOGO - am I correct in my thinking? I understand RCL chooses the restaurants but I can change them the first day.

As for the 3 night package it says "from $85/pp" Does that mean the price will change depending on which restaurants you go to?

Are there ever any discounts offered on these packages?

...As for the 3 night package it says "from $85/pp" Does that mean the price will change depending on which restaurants you go to?...

It means the price may vary by sailing. You should be able to see the exact price in your Cruise Planner.

I've been looking at the specialty dining packages for the two of us on our upcoming cruise on Anthem. I'm very confused about the specialty dining packages!

The BOGO package is for two nights (1st and 2nd nights only). If we went to Chops ($42/pp) and Jamies ($35/pp) I assume the bill would be $77 since it's BOGO - am I correct in my thinking? I understand RCL chooses the restaurants but I can change them the first day.

As for the 3 night package it says "from $85/pp" Does that mean the price will change depending on which restaurants you go to?

Are there ever any discounts offered on these packages?

I have just came of the Harmony and did the BOGO, The BOGO costs $30 per person which is good for a meal in any of the speciality restaurants on day 1 & 2. You will not be charged anymore when your on board so if you go to Wonderland the meal would have cost you $15 per person using the BOGO compared to $49 each if booked on board

I called and they said that Wonderland was NOT part of the BOGO package !! Can anyone confirm this?

I already purchased the BOGO. I called RCI afterwards and I was told that Izumi is not included. I asked if Wonderland was included and she said yes.

I called and they said that Wonderland was NOT part of the BOGO package !! Can anyone confirm this?

Wonderland was included for us 3 weeks ago on the Anthem. Though we had to reschedule to the 3rd night because night 2 was full, but they honored the BOGO offer.

Edited by Rogueperson

This BOGO thing seems like a good deal. Did I understand correctly that they assign you the premium restaurants you will dine at initially? I see on the website that you can amend and reschedule but I'm wondering how much of a mess that is? Like if I wanted to go to Wonderland and they have me at Sabor on night 1, I can request Wonderland/whatever else I want and try to get the reservation switched, yes?

Edited by MadameButterfly

This BOGO thing seems like a good deal. Did I understand correctly that they assign you the premium restaurants you will dine at initially? I see on the website that you can amend and reschedule but I'm wondering how much of a mess that is? Like if I wanted to go to Wonderland and they have me at Sabor on night 1, I can request Wonderland/whatever else I want and try to get the reservation switched, yes?

You can change, as long as space is available.

BOGO

We did the BOGO on the Anthem end of September. $30 pp. 1st and 2nd night. Assignments are supposed to be in your cabin. We circumvented that by hoofing it to the nearest specialty restaurant that had a live person. In our case it was Jamie's.

The concierge there confirmed we were assigned to Jamie's night one and Chops night two. I wanted Wonderland. He hemmed and hawed and I protested that I thought Jamie's looked like a cafeteria rather than a special restaurant. So we got Wonderland the first night.

I did try and push it to get a second night there but it didn't work. Wonderland was amazing - Chops not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk