Weather ? Nov 27- Dec 4 Cozumel/ Belize/ Roatan

lindseylu8

Hi all, leaving soon :) cant wait. The weather looks like low 80s in our ports. Can anyone tell me what to expect on the boat. Does it add a big "wind" factor that would make it cooler on deck or do you all think its still swimming/ lounging weather?

Trying to get my luggage packed and dont want to bring all shorts if its going to be chilly but dont want to bring pants if I wont need them. Its been YEARS since weve cruised and we have never been this route.

No wind chill effect in the 80s!

We had the same exact weather on Liberty in March and the pools were a touch chilly, but we were always plenty warm out on deck! In fact deck 4 where the big sliding doors to the exterior promenade are got obscenely hot even at night. Not complaining, but pointing out that it will definitely be warm!

It's possible it might be cool leaving Galveston and possibly start to cool off on the returning sea day on Saturday. We've sailed this week many times and have usually had great temps.

I agree we cruise this all the time at that time of the year, weather in the ports should be great, but 1st and last sea day is hit or miss.