Coupons from RCCL?

You may get one in the mail for $50 off and a "friends coupon" for the same amount just as a result of your past cruise. Beyond that, if you signed up for Crown & Anchor Society you should receive the quarterly magazine which will have coupons of various denominations for certain cruises. I'm just guessing here but it appears that if you do not book a cruise while on board another cruise, you receive the coupon in the mail--however there are more advantages for booking whilst onboard!

I *just* got my C&A stuff in the mail today. It took over a month. (It took them a while to find my info since my first cruise was so long ago!) There are 2 $25 off coupons for a 3-5 day cruise and 2 $50 coupons for a 7 day or more.....there are no specific ships or sailings listed. Have to reserve by 1/31/06. I thought about calling and seeing if they'd apply one to my upcoming cruise, but I suspect the answer is no. :)

Gail

I *just* got my C&A stuff in the mail today. It took over a month. (It took them a while to find my info since my first cruise was so long ago!) There are 2 $25 off coupons for a 3-5 day cruise and 2 $50 coupons for a 7 day or more.....there are no specific ships or sailings listed. Have to reserve by 1/31/06. I thought about calling and seeing if they'd apply one to my upcoming cruise, but I suspect the answer is no. :)

Gail

Gail,

I got the exact coupons after I signed up for Crown and Anchor,per advice on this board,after our first cruise on AOS.I got issue #3 of 2005,and those coupons expired on 31st October and were not for any specific ship. I used the $50.00 coupon for our upcoming Freedom Cruise.I think it took about 6 weeks to arrive since I do not live in the US, I also signed up my husband and we both received crown and anchor membership cards.

From what I have read on this board, we should expect a coupon booklet in our staterooms when next we cruise (that info is also on RC'swebsite).

What I would like to know is, how much discount do you get when booking another cruise while on a cruise and what other advantages are there to booking that way ?

Gail,

I got the exact coupons after I signed up for Crown and Anchor,per advice on this board,after our first cruise on AOS.I got issue #3 of 2005,and those coupons expired on 31st October and were not for any specific ship. I used the $50.00 coupon for our upcoming Freedom Cruise.I think it took about 6 weeks to arrive since I do not live in the US, I also signed up my husband and we both received crown and anchor membership cards.

From what I have read on this board, we should expect a coupon booklet in our staterooms when next we cruise (that info is also on RC'swebsite).

What I would like to know is, how much discount do you get when booking another cruise while on a cruise and what other advantages are there to booking that way ?

You're right...I got issue 4, didn't notice that at first. Yeah, I was also wondering if you can combine the onboard booking discount w/ the coupon. I'll find out, as I want to look into that on my cruise. I think the discount is the only real advantage and you can transfer the booking to your TA later if you want. I'm gonna book something for me and Mom far enough in the future that I'll be able to cancel it if I can't get her to go. :) At least HER cabin, anyway! :D

Gail

thats great $25.00 is better than nothing....I hope that my coupon expires a little bit after...I want to use my tax refund as my deposit!!

Is it a good magazine?

Well, you can always try to talk them into it....$25 isn't that much money to them in the big scheme of things. As far as the magazine goes.....well, I wouldn't have called it that LOL, more like a flyer. An article on Freedom and one on the Med....I won't be keeping it to add to my travel library. :)

Gail

We just got mailed a $50 off coupon if we book between 10/26 and 12/31. This was in relation to the fact that we had just sailed on the Vision on Oct and, as they said, was a "thank you we hope you had a good time" and and "incentive to book again".

We got 2 pieces of mail, letters - one for each of us whom had cruised in Oct. Each piece of mail had a $50 off coupon in the name of the cruiser and another $50 off coupon to give to whomever we want. The mail was from RCL not C&A.

The timing was perfect because we just booked our May Mariner cruise ON 10/26 and we have some friends who may join us, so we can give the extra coupon to them. And then, because we got 2 pieces of mail, we have yet another $50 coupon to give to someone else who chooses to come with us.

And you know full well we ARE going to submit BOTH $50 off coupons from each of us hoping that maybe they will 'goof' and apply more than one discount!:)

I have also gotten this same type of mail, right after my first cruise with RCL.

There are 2 $25 off coupons for a 3-5 day cruise and 2 $50 coupons for a 7 day or more.....there are no specific ships or sailings listed. Have to reserve by 1/31/06. I thought about calling and seeing if they'd apply one to my upcoming cruise, but I suspect the answer is no. :)

Gail

I am also a new C&A member, but I was told that when I get my first set of coupons, I am able to send them in and they will be applied to the reservation I currently have. Is that correct?

Also, if I receive two $50 coupons, can both be sent in to be applied to one reservation?

Thanks, in advance, for any help with this!

I am also a new C&A member, but I was told that when I get my first set of coupons, I am able to send them in and they will be applied to the reservation I currently have. Is that correct?

Also, if I receive two $50 coupons, can both be sent in to be applied to one reservation?

Thanks, in advance, for any help with this!

The coupons are per stateroom, not per person so you can only use one.

Archived