Carnival Liberty news

spiritkat090909

I'm amazed... no one has said ANYTHING on here about the Liberty 11/14-19 sailing or the one following. How am I supposed to keep informed?

My daughter is on the current sailing that was supposed to have a late return TODAY, the 19th. I'm keeping her two little girls, ages 3 and 9 who were expecting mom & dad tonight. (I've spilled 3 drinks and had one meltdown. lol) After much searching...this sailing and the following one...and coming up empty...seeing only the Disney ship docked in Galveston...

I actually had to CALL CARNIVAL! I feel let down. What is the world coming to when I can't find a needed cruise answer on Cruise Critic?!

So...

Carnival rep says that the ship is supposed to be back tomorrow by 6pm.

I'm amazed... no one has said ANYTHING on here about the Liberty 11/14-19 sailing or the one following. How am I supposed to keep informed?

My daughter is on the current sailing that was supposed to have a late return TODAY, the 19th. I'm keeping her two little girls, ages 3 and 9 who were expecting mom & dad tonight. (I've spilled 3 drinks and had one meltdown. lol) After much searching...this sailing and the following one...and coming up empty...seeing only the Disney ship docked in Galveston...

I actually had to CALL CARNIVAL! I feel let down. What is the world coming to when I can't find a needed cruise answer on Cruise Critic?!

So...

Carnival rep says that the ship is supposed to be back tomorrow by 6pm.

Umm....

You know today is the 18th....right???!?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This just in. Mom & Dad are having a great time of their lives without the kids and in no hurry to call home.

They are in a 'dead' zone. They have Verizon International plan, however, the phone goes straight to voice mail. They checked in at Cozumel before the ship departed. I hope they ARE having the time of their lives. Because the baby wants her MOMMY.

Soooo....I was watching the Liberty on various ship trackers (only sea-scanner show it in port, which we know is incorrect) and noticed that they all estimate it's arrival today at 18:18 :eek: That's 6:18pm for us common folks, which is one hour after boarding is supposed to start for today's departure....

Is anyone else seeing the same thing I am??

18:18 is UTC time and equals 12:18 PM central standard time. Almost 6 hours before our boarding time.

Aaah, thanks!! I knew something didn't jibe with it's position and ETA. Dang 'ol multiple time zone conversions!! Whew! :eek:;):D