Best transfer company from LHR with a larger group?

tammymacb

Ok. I've booked my air and my hotel for a BI tour next August.

We are staying at St James Court, Charing Cross. Originally, I'd planned on the Heathrow Express into London and a cab to the hotel from Paddington. NOW, we have 7 people from our group on the same flight.

I'm thinking with that many people, we'd be better off booking a private transfer. (We're all staying at the same hotel).

Looking for a reliable company with a van or such that could take the group in one trip.

Any suggestions?

Ok. I've booked my air and my hotel for a BI tour next August.

We are staying at St James Court, Charing Cross. Originally, I'd planned on the Heathrow Express into London and a cab to the hotel from Paddington. NOW, we have 7 people from our group on the same flight.

I'm thinking with that many people, we'd be better off booking a private transfer. (We're all staying at the same hotel).

Looking for a reliable company with a van or such that could take the group in one trip.

Any suggestions?

Your hotel is in St James,Westminster not Charing Cross unless they have opened a second one. Almost any one of the transfer companies that are recommended on here have vans that would accommodate 7.

Enjoy your trip.

Edited by orchestrapal

Your hotel is in St James,Westminster not Charing Cross unless they have opened a second one. Almost any one of the transfer companies that are recommended on here have vans that would accommodate 7.

Enjoy your trip.

Thank you. When I googled, "Best hotels in Charing Cross". This hotel popped up. I'll change my post.

ETA... I guess I can't.

Edited by tammymacb

Thank you. When I googled, "Best hotels in Charing Cross". This hotel popped up. I'll change my post.

ETA... I guess I can't.

You may also want to change your location as it is a hike to the theatre district, Covent Garden and Soho.

Take a look at a map.

Edited by orchestrapal