Freedom of the Seas - Live Review 11/26/2016-12/4/2016

Aww man, does that look good! That smokehouse burger is my favorite (especially with jalapeños added :p) and those bacon cheese fries are killing me, as I sit in the office waiting to leave for dinner. So jealous!

Looking forward to your final overall thoughts on the MDR and Windjammer food... If you make it to other speciality dining spots, even better! We will be trying out all three when we sail Freedom in April and I'm anxious to hear what others think. :D

We were just chatting with a bartender who told us the price of the drink packages was going up December 1 - he did not tell me how much. He also said he heard that RCL was likely following suit with Carnival and maxing out the drink package at 15 drinks a day but would not be going back to everyone 21+ needing the package. I hope that they do not implement the drink max!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

We went to the silent disco for awhile last night. I was fun. They give you headphones and there are two different channel playing different songs so you and your dancing buddy could conceivably be dancing to different tunes :) 35bb63a89dccb38181643ae08a664641.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 7 MDR menub23911f23b962cd0976276aee1e86ffc.jpg

Hubby ordered the Royal crab cocktail but I think they brought him a shrimp cocktail678789b07916057d8455ec3129c35537.jpg

Creamed Wild Mushrooms - not appetizing at all

6458265ee802dad0b850326a6a00b6c3.jpg

Slow roasted strip sirloin medium well

bc96b0fcb944fb7110e62ead990bd1d1.jpg

Fishermans plate - hubby told them to bring as many lobsters as they could put on a plate and hold the veg. He got 3 lobster tales and 6-8 shrimp.

61c472ff4693d8e4240704aaeb614e5d.jpg

We never do dessert so that is why I never have dessert photos. I tried to be positive about the food but it is just not possible. My survey will not be pleasant. But the wait staff have been great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom