Is there a "specialty" coffee card on Navigator?

lucywestie

Been nearly 10 years since we cruised with Royal. Our last cruise was with Princess and with them, for about $25 or so we bought a coffee card that gave us things like Cappucinos etc. from their International Cafe up to a max of 10 drinks I think.

Will such a card be offered on Navigator and if so where would you be able to buy the Latte's etc from.

Many thanks

Been nearly 10 years since we cruised with Royal. Our last cruise was with Princess and with them, for about $25 or so we bought a coffee card that gave us things like Cappucinos etc. from their International Cafe up to a max of 10 drinks I think.

Will such a card be offered on Navigator and if so where would you be able to buy the Latte's etc from.

Many thanks

I just got off the Jewel and purchased the coffee card at Cafe Lattetudes. It was 15 coffees for about $36 (includes tax). They allowed me to get any size coffee, and as of now, you cannot use the remaining punches on a future cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm sailing on the Navigator in Early December and just noticed they've added a coffee card: 15 drinks for $31. The body of the listing is :

CAFÉ SELECT COFFEE CARD

Indulge in your favorite brews any time of day with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty espresso-based coffees throughout your vacation, all for one low price. Start the morning off right with a macchiato or latte and reenergize your afternoons with iced coffee or an espresso, then finish your meal with a cappuccino. Or enjoy your favorite cup of joe any time you'd like and save up to 50% on individually purchased coffees.

My question is where can we use this outside of formal dining room? I know the buffet areas on most cruise ships offer mass produced coffee for free, but where are you able to get the above mentioned espresso based coffees and/or iced coffees? I'm hoping they're not all Starbucks beverages, because my cabin mate is not a fan.

... My question is where can we use this outside of formal dining room? I know the buffet areas on most cruise ships offer mass produced coffee for free, but where are you able to get the above mentioned espresso based coffees and/or iced coffees? I'm hoping they're not all Starbucks beverages, because my cabin mate is not a fan.

Cafe Promenade.

I'm sailing on the Navigator in Early December and just noticed they've added a coffee card: 15 drinks for $31. The body of the listing is :

CAFÉ SELECT COFFEE CARD

Indulge in your favorite brews any time of day with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty espresso-based coffees throughout your vacation, all for one low price. Start the morning off right with a macchiato or latte and reenergize your afternoons with iced coffee or an espresso, then finish your meal with a cappuccino. Or enjoy your favorite cup of joe any time you'd like and save up to 50% on individually purchased coffees.

My question is where can we use this outside of formal dining room? I know the buffet areas on most cruise ships offer mass produced coffee for free, but where are you able to get the above mentioned espresso based coffees and/or iced coffees? I'm hoping they're not all Starbucks beverages, because my cabin mate is not a fan.

I was just about to post the same thing. Just noticed yesterday a coffee card has popped up on our December Navigator cruise and it definitely wasn't there last time I looked which was last week.

Edited by goodml

We just got off an 8 day Freedom cruise.

I purchased the coffee card and used 11 of the 15 punches but was told I could use the card on another RC cruise.

The coffee is Starbucks.

Interesting. I was told I couldn't. But I did end up using my punches....they should allow you to use them on another cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...