Zuiderdam Retreat Cabana Question

510picker

Can anyone tell me if the Retreat Cabanas on the Zuiderdam are accessible by elevator or only by stairs? We love the cabanas on the Eurodam and the NA. We are looking at booking our future cruise and want to book on a ship that has them. Th catch is, I am in a wheelchair and can't do stairs. Looking at the deck plan of the Zuiderdam on HAL's website, it doesn't show the elevators going up to the Retreat Cabana area. Can anyone confirm this?

Can anyone tell me if the Retreat Cabanas on the Zuiderdam are accessible by elevator or only by stairs? We love the cabanas on the Eurodam and the NA. We are looking at booking our future cruise and want to book on a ship that has them. Th catch is, I am in a wheelchair and can't do stairs. Looking at the deck plan of the Zuiderdam on HAL's website, it doesn't show the elevators going up to the Retreat Cabana area. Can anyone confirm this?

I am currently on board and will ask tomorrow for you.

There is no passenger elevator to the Retreat Cabanas BUT there is a crew elevator for food delivery that any crew member would open for you to use with a wheelchair. There are a number of crew members that are always available in the cabana area to provide any assistance.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any more questions that I can help with while I am aboard the Zuiderdam.

There is no passenger elevator to the Retreat Cabanas BUT there is a crew elevator for food delivery that any crew member would open for you to use with a wheelchair. There are a number of crew members that are always available in the cabana area to provide any assistance.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any more questions that I can help with while I am aboard the Zuiderdam.

Thank you for checking it out for me!