Emergency Number to Contact Ship

MKellyUtah

I have a cruise coming up on the Eclipse in a couple of days, have been looking on my cruise contract for the ship phone number to contact in case of an emergency (family to contact me on ship from land ...), have looked at my documents several times and can't seem to find it. (Always able to find it in the past ...) Can someone help me on where to look, or maybe know what the emergency number is? Thanks in advance ...

In case of an emergency our family knows to send us a text. We always have our phone if we are off the ship and check it a couple of times a day when we are onboard. Less expensive than a call and if we need to call them we can.

Your family can always contact the cruise line at the number on their website. They will assist your family with the connection.

i personally turn off my cell phone when traveling, and i do not get on the internet either. I want nothing to do with email when I am vacationing.

"

Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges will also apply."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

"

Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges will also apply."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks,OnePutt18 ... that's exactly what I needed and couldn't find. As always, the CC Community comes through ...

MKelly

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The number hasn't changed. They've re-done the website since then and buried the info in a place where it's harder to find.  When you call the number below, there should be a menu of ship choices.

In-Stateroom Phone

Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply. You can make ship-to-shore calls from your stateroom 24 hours a day. The cost is $7.95 USD per minute and will be automatically charged to your SeaPass account.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/internet-and-phone-packages

Edited by bEwAbG