Where to keep your "stuff" at Atlantis

Hothams

You are all so helpful and knowledgeable so here's my question (I have so many)... I read somewhere to keep your stuff with you at Atlantis because you're on the move, so how do you keep credit card, id, sunscreen, flip flops, etc... while on the go?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can also rent a locker. $16 for a small one, but you don't have to worry about it.

We were there yesterday.

Is it a pain to get back to your locker if you're doing activities? I guess if you're swimming etc you wouldn't need anything.... just to go back for your ids and before you leave your shoes....

Thanks!

I just grab a couple beach chairs somewhere along the lazy/intense river. Put your stuff under a complementary towel. That way when you want to get your stuff let the river just take you back.

It's a super expensive resort in the Bahamas and the excursions ain't cheap either - who would pay all that money to steal a credit card that you could shut down with one phone call anyways? It just isn't economical for a pickpocket or other thief to target. Leave your jewelry behind and you shouldn't need a locker.

I just grab a couple beach chairs somewhere along the lazy/intense river. Put your stuff under a complementary towel. That way when you want to get your stuff let the river just take you back.

It's a super expensive resort in the Bahamas and the excursions ain't cheap either - who would pay all that money to steal a credit card that you could shut down with one phone call anyways? It just isn't economical for a pickpocket or other thief to target. Leave your jewelry behind and you shouldn't need a locker.

We do the same. We go to the beach a lot in the summer, and do the same. We don't bring many valuables.

There are usually upwards of 8000+ people on the property throughout the day. There HAVE been incidents of stealing. It has happened to me in daylight, with security within 10 feet of me. So please don't think because it's expensive, that it's safe. It is not. Atlantis has it's own security and does not go public with what goes on there. I had to go downtown on my own to the police to take a statement for insurance. Atlantis would not call them, and the station across the street would not take a statement.

Last visit waited in line a surprisingly long time to secure a locker. I'm taking my Kyss bag next visit & attaching to a lounger. I Use it on the beaches, wrap chain around umbrella/chair, never an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by keishashadow

Last visit waited in line a surprisingly long time to secure a locker. I'm taking my Kyss bag next visit & attaching to a lounger. I Use it on the beaches, wrap chain around umbrella/chair, never an issue.

keishashadow, just curious which size Kyss bag you have? I have been thinking about the medium size, but wonder if I need the large.

Not sure what they call it, but mine is the size of huge tote bag. Would guess @ least 2 feet wide by 1-1/2 feet high. Big enough to hold our stuff and beach towels on way back to the ship. It's more than paid for itself. IMO thieves won't go to trouble of cutting the chain when there are easier pickings nearby. So far, so good.

Edited by keishashadow