Luggage question - Celebrity bus to NY city Pier

Bingo

We are leaving this Saturday on Zenith out of NY City to Bermuda. We are taking the Celebrity bus transport from Mass. to the pier. Once we put our tagged luggage under the bus, will it go right onto the ship from there? Or will we need to collect it when we get there and bring it through check-in with us?

We are expecting to not see it until we get on the ship but we started talking about the tighter security and now are unsure.

Hard to believe we have waited 7 months and now only have 3 days until cruise day. Bermuda, here we come!

Dan

As luggage is usually abandoned to the longshoremen on arrival at the port, I don't see why you would have to get your luggage (on occasion I have icon_wink.gif been wrong). The tighter security means mostly to mean that they may Xray the larger bags before bringing them onto the ship.(Carry your film). Have a great time in Bermuda - we're going in September. How about a report? Nancy

Thanks for the replies.

Nancy-I know what you mean. I was wrong once also. icon_wink.gif

Donatello-How long was the bus ride from Hartford? We will be about 30 minutes north of Hartford when we leave.

Thanks again,

Dan

Hi Dan, We did the Zenith on MAy 8th and wee took the bus from Boston. We did have to take our luggage and give it to a porter waiting at the bus. That was to make sure all your luggage was there. Have a wonderful time.

Ann

Archived