Escape Show/Dining Reservations Feb 2017

kb777

Thank you for your input, just made our dinner reservations for the week. The only show that we were able to reserve was the Brat Pack.

Does anyone know if reservations are required for the Dueling Piano's or Oh What a Night?

Thank you for your input, just made our dinner reservations for the week. The only show that we were able to reserve was the Brat Pack.

Does anyone know if reservations are required for the Dueling Piano's or Oh What a Night?

Oh what a night in the supper club can be booked on board. Will sell out fast.

Howl at the moon is a walk in. No reservations.

Burn the Floor is the other show in the theater that requires reservations.

No, Howl at the Moon is a smaller venue that does not require reservations. The shows are four nights a week from 830-1230. Oh What a Night is in the Escape theatre once per week and in the dinner theatre at least three times per week. The dinner theatre shows are at 600 and include a free dinner, while the first night it is at 1000 without a meal.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Also, the same venue that Howl at the Moon is located also has the comedy shows three nights per week at 7, 9 and 11. The 11 pm show is adults only and reservations are required for all 3 times. They will sell out by dinner time on embarkation day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Question.. My upcoming cruise (25FEB) was just released a few minutes ago. it lets me get Burn up the Floor no problem.. if i try to add in FOR THE RECORD, it just drops me and does not add anything to the cart. is it a glitch or are they sold out? i litterally was refreshing the screen the second they popped up.. it will NOT add any of the 4 For the Record shows to the cart. i do have 4 people, including 2 kids. have tried with and without the kids.

Edited by mtsnd1900

Question.. My upcoming cruise (25FEB) was just released a few minutes ago. it lets me get Burn up the Floor no problem.. if i try to add in FOR THE RECORD, it just drops me and does not add anything to the cart. is it a glitch or are they sold out? i litterally was refreshing the screen the second they popped up.. it will NOT add any of the 4 For the Record shows to the cart. i do have 4 people, including 2 kids. have tried with and without the kids.

Your description sounds like a glitch.

Remember,,, specialty dining blocks 2.5 hours on your schedule. So,,, for example,,, if you are trying to book a 9:00 pm show, 6:30 is the latest you can schedule a specialty dining reservation without causing a conflict.

Same thing happened to me, so I called NCL and they made the reservations for me.

Glitch in the system - I have fixed it and received the confirmation emails.

was able to make all dinner reservations, as well as reservations for AFTER MIDNIGHT and FOR THE RECORD.

Other entertainment options are:

Wine Lovers The Musical - $23.54pp 2/27/17 and 3/2/17 at 12:30

Do You Love Wine? Do You Love Comedy? Then we have the show for you! Hailed as “A great evening out” by the New York Post, Wine Lovers – the world’s first The Wine Tasting Musical – brings laughs and libation aboard. Join us for Wine Lovers in the Supper Club, where you taste six sensational wines and enjoy a lovely lunch, all while watching a hilarious musical comedy about the joys of wine and love.

Supper Club Cabaret - $35.34 on 3/1/17 at 5:15PM

Enjoy the ambiance in the Supper Club, our intimate theater experience featuring a variety of musical entertainment.

No Burn the Floor...

No Oh What a Night....

unless that is the Cabaret????

Burn the Floor is currently not on the Escape and the Oh What a Night is only able to be reserved once on board, similar to the comedy shows. The Oh What a Night is usually in the large theater once per week (Fri @ 9:30) and 4 other nights in the supper club at 6:00 and on the first night at 10:00.

Edited by SNJCruisers

Burn the Floor is currently not on the Escape and the Oh What a Night is only able to be reserved once on board, similar to the comedy shows. The Oh What a Night is usually in the large theater once per week (Fri @ 9:30) and 4 other nights in the supper club at 6:00 and on the first night at 10:00.

Super dumb question here, but I'm a NCL newbie-- how do you reserve on board? Is that something you can do from your room, do you have to go to guest services, an app?

Thanks in advance!!

Super dumb question here, but I'm a NCL newbie-- how do you reserve on board? Is that something you can do from your room, do you have to go to guest services, an app?

Thanks in advance!!

Once on board, you have 4 different methods of making your other reservations. One, you can go to the box office and wait in line until one of 3 or 4 CSR's wait on you. Two, you can go to one of the wall mounted kiosks that are scattered around the ship, swipe your sail n sign card and then just push buttons accordingly. Three, you can do it from the convenience of your stateroom on your TV. Four, if you're tech savy, you can sign up for the free NCL iconcierge app and then do it while you're waiting for your group to be called before you even get on the ship. Good luck.