Watch my wife and I on our 1st Carnival Cruise!! (FULL Documentary) OCT 2016

DeeEmAych

Great job, guys. Loved the video. :)

If you don't mind my asking, which camera and which video-editing software did you use?

We mainly used our iPhones 6s cameras and our GoPro Hero3 as well.. as for the editing software, I used Pinnacle Suite 19.

Thanks again for watching folks!

Although I'm not a fan of Carnival's smaller and older ships your video showed me there is no such animal as a bad cruise! Thanks for an excellent video...it's obvious you spent a lot of time on it and it's appreciated! Look forward to the same quality when you all take a cruise on one of the newer ships.

Although I'm not a fan of Carnival's smaller and older ships your video showed me there is no such animal as a bad cruise! Thanks for an excellent video...it's obvious you spent a lot of time on it and it's appreciated! Look forward to the same quality when you all take a cruise on one of the newer ships.

I can see where you're coming from.. thanks for watching and we do plan on doing something similar again for our next cruise! :)

Absolutely LOVED your video! I expect one from every cruise you go on now lol!! I am a southern Cali girl and it was great to see the ports you visited! Thank you!!!

That's the plan! Glad you enjoyed.. thanks for watching!! :)

This was soooo good. As I watched your introductory I was thinking you should sell it to Carnival it would be a great commercial for them -are you listening Carnival :)

So I thought that was the end but was delighted that it kept going, what a great trip you seemed to have and you are a great couple.

I believe I may have been on that ship in the past, if not that one for sure sister ships. My last many cruises have been on Royal and watching your video makes me want to go back to Carnival.

Awesome video, can't wait until your next one..

Actually I thought I read recently that Disney was going to be having a few sailings out of California you should check it out. Disney is pricey though. Your children would also have a great time on Carnival too.

Thanks for sharing.

This was soooo good. As I watched your introductory I was thinking you should sell it to Carnival it would be a great commercial for them -are you listening Carnival :)

So I thought that was the end but was delighted that it kept going, what a great trip you seemed to have and you are a great couple.

I believe I may have been on that ship in the past, if not that one for sure sister ships. My last many cruises have been on Royal and watching your video makes me want to go back to Carnival.

Awesome video, can't wait until your next one..

Actually I thought I read recently that Disney was going to be having a few sailings out of California you should check it out. Disney is pricey though. Your children would also have a great time on Carnival too.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much for watching! We're glad you enjoyed it.. We've said to each other that if we ended up taking our kids on Carnival instead of Disney, then we would most likely be just fine with that, considering the fact that during our cruise, there were many times we had wished we brought them along with us because they would've enjoyed so much that the ship had to offer! We will still be keeping our eyes peeled for future Disney cruises, especially if they'll be leaving out of Cali!

and thanks again to everyone else who has taken the time to view our "doc" and comment afterwards! As of right now, we're close to 2.7k views in just under 2 weeks! so awesome! we are so happy it has been received so well!

:D

• 4 weeks later...