Tell me about the Anthem the good and the bad

270 is the good for me, the venue and cafe are both great.

If you book you must try breakfast on a sea day and sit in 270 watching the wake - fantastic [emoji846]

Others possibly won't agree but no bad for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We love Anthem! She's a great ship. Loved IFly, North Star, bumper cars, escape room, circus school, etc.

Bad for us is that they got rid of the Dynamic Dining. We enjoyed it.

I would also say the two shows we saw were bad (We Will Rock You and Spectra's Cabaret), but we aren't cruise ship show people so take that with a grain of salt. We gave them a shot and sat through the whole show so as not to be rude to the performers, but we don't need to see them again.

Another bad is trying to find seats at breakfast in the Windjammer. There are other places to eat.

We did a B2B on Anthem in September. It is now our favorite ship, beating out Freedom and Oasis. We enjoyed the shows. Loved We will Rock You and Spectra's Caberet. Saw them multiple times during our 14 days on board. The Gift was OK. Went a second time to try to understand the story :).

Two70 is our favorite spot on the ship. The Music Hall had something going on most every evening and we also enjoyed hanging out there. They also have pool tables in the Music Hall, if you like playing. So much to do.

We had an obstructed view balcony 6272 that was not very obstructed. We booked it again for our 12 night Dec 2017 cruise.

The only down side is that there are not many free food options after 9:30pm. You have pizza in Sorento's, a few sandwiches and cookies in Cafe Promenade, or go to your room and order room service. There is a service charge for room service after 11:00pm. I cannot remember the amount. So if you like a late night snack, those are your choices.

Great ship and great staff.

Have a great cruise.

Does anyone know what shows will be on Anthem in July of 2017? I hope they changed from last year. Thank you.

You can request the entertainment from [noparse]web_reservations@rcl.com[/noparse] a few weeks before the cruise.