Richard Spacey....what ship is he on?

maggieq

He is on the Connie, we have sailed twice in the last month and he was fantastic both times even if he never understood my space station shout outs! [emoji12]

Who was he with before X?

He was with Royal for many years prior to X. We had him many years ago on the Freedom and he was wonderful. My wife's favorite CD!

He was with Royal for many years prior to X. We had him many years ago on the Freedom and he was wonderful. My wife's favorite CD!

We agree completely and also our experience with him was on the Freedom. Just of Reflection and had Marteen. We really didn't enjoy his program, His stage presence seems forced and not funny. I witnessed him arguing with a passenger who complained about something she was annoyed about. He is tall if that is a complement?

He was the CD on our very first cruise (Freedom) and pretty much spoiled us to any other CDs. They have seemed lousy in comparison.

Here's hoping the CD on Eclipse (apparently Eddie Jenkins) turns our better than so far reported.