Reflection in Puerto Rico

Golfisabeach

We are on the 2-18-17 sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. I see the Reflection is in PR from 3:30p to 10p. Have never been there in the evening. Any recommendations for dinner or live music. We are in our mid 50's looking to have some fun! Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on the 2-18-17 sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. I see the Reflection is in PR from 3:30p to 10p. Have never been there in the evening. Any recommendations for dinner or live music. We are in our mid 50's looking to have some fun! Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You could make a pit stop at Barrachina's, the birthplace and home of the world famous piña colada. Check out their menu or just stop by for a drink at their outdoor patio.

http://www.barrachina.com/pdf/menu.pdf

You will love the Old San Juan, where the ship docks. There is so much to see, walking the Old San Juan streets. My favorite walk is the tree lined Paseo de la Princesa all the way to Castillo Del Morro. When coming off the ship into the street, turn left and take the tree lined Paseo to the fountain and continue under the city walls. You can also step through the city gates at La Puerta de San Juan and check out the hotel Convento in Calle Cristo. My favorite restaurant is Carli's Bistro, owned by a musician who used to play with the Beach Boys and plays the piano every night. The bartender, Fausto, makes the best mojitos and other cocktails and the Lamb chops are the best I ever had. The restaurant is close to the cruise terminal under the Banco Popular building. Enjoy!