Bogo dining Harmony Cruise Planner

ulcards99

I saw there was the BOGO dining deal for $33 per person on our Harmony cruise Saturday. Does this include Izumi Hibachi? We wanted to it it and it's $39, so getting two for $33, I think that would be a great deal. I have also ready some ships allow you to do the dining on other nights besides night 1 and 2. Except you have to do one restaurant on the first or second night. Anyone have success on harmony doing the second retaliating another night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw there was the BOGO dining deal for $33 per person on our Harmony cruise Saturday. Does this include Izumi Hibachi? We wanted to it it and it's $39, so getting two for $33, I think that would be a great deal. I have also ready some ships allow you to do the dining on other nights besides night 1 and 2. Except you have to do one restaurant on the first or second night. Anyone have success on harmony doing the second retaliating another night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't be certain, but I would say you can use it for whatever venue you choose. We used ours for Chops the first night and Wonderland the second. Wonderland was $45 so I would think you could. Just make sure you go to a dining venue as soon as you get onboard and schedule for the places you want.

Of you click on the additional terms and conditions button you will find that Izumi Hibachi is excluded.

Prices are per person unless otherwise noted and shown in USD. All selections are subject to change. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to verify eligibility upon arrival to the activity.

*Specialty Dining Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding and may not be available for every sail date. Each reservation must be used on the first and second nights of the sailing respectively. Packages include service charge and food portion only for dinner. Beverages not included. For venues with a la carte pricing, package includes a $30 food credit. Participating venues and cover charge prices vary by ship; additional charges may apply for food selections. Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for Izumi Hibachi. Not valid for premium experiences including Chef's Table and wine pairings dinners.