Boarding Indy

Having HUGE issues boarding Terminal 25 out of Port Everglades for Indy. Computers are letting ~15 people on then breaking again and requiring a reboot. Seems to be all 4 computers too. Currently standing on the ship deck waiting to get scanned in. Guess that counts as "being on the ship"!

More of a heads up or general conversation point and not saying "my cruise is ruined" or being overly whiny. I'll be having a boat drink soon enough!

Having HUGE issues boarding Terminal 25 out of Port Everglades for Indy. Computers are letting ~15 people on then breaking again and requiring a reboot. Seems to be all 4 computers too. Currently standing on the ship deck waiting to get scanned in. Guess that counts as "being on the ship"!

More of a heads up or general conversation point and not saying "my cruise is ruined" or being overly whiny. I'll be having a boat drink soon enough!

Thanks for the update, I have a friend boarding there in a few weeks. Thanks to your Hawks for beating Michigan.

We are at the end of the line waiting to get in the line is about 3/4 of a mile long. We will get on soon enough. Been in line for 25 mins maybe moved 40 feet

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are probably somewhere near our son and daughter in law, he messaged about 15mins ago to say the line is really long to get into the terminal and he thinks it'll be an hour till they get inside !!! At least the sun is shining from the photo he sent. Have a great cruise.