Christmas cruise surprise help needed...

tjatczak

Not sure what the color scheme indicates but I'm going to recreate it for them the best I can.

Sorry, I can't help you there. Maybe a more experienced RCI cruiser can help you. I cannot establish a definitive pattern after looking back at all my luggage tags (only 6 so far, I plan to collect more :)). I assume the colours might represent the deck number and stateroom category on a per-ship (or per-ship-class, or per-sailing, etc.) basis. But since colour on the luggage tags is not mandatory, it may just be a secondary visual aid for the porters or crew who are handling the baggage.

For my 10th wedding anniversary last year, I surprised DW with a 4-night cruise on Enchantment. The way I presented it to her was a set of mock airline and RCI cruise tickets slipped into a voucher pocket I made, which I then wrapped up in a box.

I found a blank ticket template online, and heavily customized it in Microsoft Word. Then I printed everything on cardstock. I'm happy to share the templates with anyone who is interested. There is even a template for the voucher pocket :)

I think people who still like holding something in their hands would enjoy this. Back in the day, hard copy tickets looked really nice and would be a great keepsake...this was an attempt to replicate that.

I would love to have these! Can you please send them to cruisequeenb@gmail.com? Thank you! :D

• 2 years later...
On 12/10/2016 at 6:17 PM, moopetguy said:

I know it's been awhile since this post but if you still have that cruise ticket template I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks 

dustin.frandsen@gmail.com 

For my 10th wedding anniversary last year, I surprised DW with a 4-night cruise on Enchantment. The way I presented it to her was a set of mock airline and RCI cruise tickets slipped into a voucher pocket I made, which I then wrapped up in a box.

I found a blank ticket template online, and heavily customized it in Microsoft Word. Then I printed everything on cardstock. I'm happy to share the templates with anyone who is interested. There is even a template for the voucher pocket 🙂

I think people who still like holding something in their hands would enjoy this. Back in the day, hard copy tickets looked really nice and would be a great keepsake...this was an attempt to replicate that.

IMG_3985.jpg

On 12/10/2016 at 9:17 PM, moopetguy said:

I found a blank ticket template online, and heavily customized it in Microsoft Word. Then I printed everything on cardstock. I'm happy to share the templates with anyone who is interested. There is even a template for the voucher pocket 🙂

IMG_3985.jpg

Would you please email those to me? That is an awesome idea. My address is iimmie@hotmail.com. 

Thank you!

We are taking our grands on a spring break cruise. So this Christmas morning, we played Hangman and the answer was: Spring beak cruise: Oasis of the Seas. The best reaction was from the 12 year old. Screaming ensued. So much fun.