Carnival Glory 11/19 Stability

slydog75

Was anyone on here on the 11/19 cruise on the Glory? It seemed like the ship rocked an awful lot compared to past cruises we've been on (Triumph, Dream and Pride). Was it just choppy water all week or is it something about the Glory?

We were on that cruise with you last week. We didn't find it too rocky - we had an aft balcony cabin. I know the seas were a bit choppy a couple nights but we didn't find it any rougher on the Glory than other ships we were on but then we also aren't affected by ship movement at all. We actually felt more motion on the Dream last January.

Was anyone on here on the 11/19 cruise on the Glory? It seemed like the ship rocked an awful lot compared to past cruises we've been on (Triumph, Dream and Pride). Was it just choppy water all week or is it something about the Glory?

I was on the 11-5 and 11-12 Glory cruise and didn't notice any rough conditions, so I'm assuming it is not the ship itself.

• 2 weeks later...

We were on this cruise as well, and while it was only our second cruise, we thought it was rocky. Two nights were worse than the others, I believe going from Grand Cayman to Roatan was the worst.

We attributed it to the hurricane that was heading towards Nicaragua