Carnival Red Frog Tervis Glasses

mpdog42

Hi,

Stupid Question, but does anybody know How much are these on Board. Does it come with a free drink?

Need a Tervis for my Cruise, Its this or US Army!!

Thanks To Everbody:)

Mike

last month on the Magic, they were If I recall correctly 8 or 9 dollars, and the drink was extra...

Hi,

Stupid Question, but does anybody know How much are these on Board. Does it come with a free drink?

Mike

Mine cost $15 and it does not include a drink.

216624678_CarnivalTervisTumblers.jpg.e8f6a1d6faeb7a429aeeedb63e468a4d.jpg

Edited by winddawn

Yes, definitely about $15.00 with the cover.

Cheaper without the cover, but I don't know how much.

We got one each from both the Red Frog and the Blue Iguana.

Used them the entire cruise for our morning coffee to bring back to the balcony.:D:D

Hi,

Mike

If it doesn't absolutely have to be a Red Frog tervis tumbler, there are several dozen different designs to choose from on the tervis website. You can also order personalized tumblers. And, Bed Bath and Beyond has a very good selection too. If you get on their email or mailing list, you'll get 20% off coupons from them. I'm a Jimmy Buffet fan, and I take my "License to Chill" tumbler with me on every cruise.

I have the tervis from the Red Frog Bar and take it on every cruise. Yes it is expensive originally, about $10 plus 15percent grat. I think they give you a discount for the 1st drink (?). But from then on, you can get it filled with what ever you are ordering. You don't get a discount but you get a few more ounces for free. For example, most alcoholic drinks are 12oz and the cup is 16oz so you pay the price for 12oz, yet you are getting 16oz. I have used the same cup over and over and not once have I ever been questioned whether I purchased the cup that cruise or not. So basically I'm getting 4 more oz's for each drink! It's been worth it to me. But this was way before Yeti/Rtic cups which I love!!!

Edited by klhskygirl

• 3 months later...