Cabbing around St Maarten

LounVal

Question. Seeing the bigger planes do not get into to Maho until after noon, what do you all think about taking a cab from the ship to the French side, spending a little time there and then grab a cab to Maho for a bit, then back to the ship. Our ship is in port from 8:00Am- 6:00 PM

Question. Seeing the bigger planes do not get into to Maho until after noon, what do you all think about taking a cab from the ship to the French side, spending a little time there and then grab a cab to Maho for a bit, then back to the ship. Our ship is in port from 8:00Am- 6:00 PM

Using the very helpful taxi chart that crewsweeper posted I have $45 for 2 people for the day you have planned. If you share taxis's with others it will be a little cheaper than that. You have plenty of time for both. I would personally leave Maho by 3.

Using the very helpful taxi chart that crewsweeper posted I have $45 for 2 people for the day you have planned. If you share taxis's with others it will be a little cheaper than that. You have plenty of time for both. I would personally leave Maho by 3.

Oops! That can't be right. That's only 2 taxi rides and you need 3. Let me recalculate and get back to you.:o

Edit: looks like $20 from port to Marigot for 2 ( should be able to share to reduce cost if you leave from the ship fairly early)

$20 from Marigot to Maho for 2

and $20 from Maho to port for 2 ( most share and report about $8 pp for this leg of the trip)

Sorry for messing up earlier.

Edited by Karysa