Liberty Suite Lounge

Couple quick questions-

-Suite lounge open for breakfast daily (including disembarkation?)

-What time does it open for specialty coffee?

-What is the menu for the 5-830 cocktail hour? Any cocktail, just simple ones with a single mixer, beer, wine....?

-Where is it? I guess the deck plans I found are old. I have figured out it is on 14 but forward, aft, midship?

Couple quick questions-

-What is the menu for the 5-830 cocktail hour? Any cocktail, just simple ones with a single mixer, beer, wine....?

-Where is it? I guess the deck plans I found are old. I have figured out it is on 14 but forward, aft, midship?

Suite lounge is available 24 hours for specialty coffee. Same cocktail list as the DL. Deck 14 is very small, and only acccessible via aft stairs or elevators. Only the port side elevators go up to deck 14.

Great, glad to know it's 24 hours for coffee. We are earlyish risers at home and that doesn't always change on vacation.

I think from my reading on here "DL" is Diamond Lounge? (which I guess is different from suite lounge?) Will try to find a menu, thanks.

Anyone know if breakfast is every day including disembarkation?

Couple quick questions-

If by 'breakfast' you mean danish, a toaster for bagels and bread plus fruit and salmon, then yes. If you want hot, that's in Chops.

You access the lounge 24/7 with your key card. I make zero guarantee the coffee machine will actually function

Nothing frozen, well drinks( no top shelf stuff) 2-3 beers, a red, white, rose and a sparkling, again, all house brand

I believe it has been moved to the Viking Crown area

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just got this note from the Liberty Suite Concierge: (note that the suite sit-down breakfast will be in Giovanni's and not Chops on this ship)

"As a special VIP guest(s), you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard the Liberty of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:

· Use of the Suite Lounge located on Deck 14, aft

· Spa bathrobes for use onboard & upgraded bathroom amenities

· Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

· Continental breakfast served in the lounge on Sea days 8:00 am to 10:00 am & Port days from 7:00 am to 9:00 am

· Breakfast served in Giovanni’s restaurant daily from 08:00 am to 10:00 am on sea days & Port days from 7:00 am to 9:00 am ( closed on departure day )

· Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the Concierge Lounge deck 14, every evening before and after dinner from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm.

· Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine.

· Full Dining Room Menu, Room Service privilege (available ONLY when the Dining Room is open).

· Priority reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sport activities, Shore Excursions, Salon and Spa appointments, etc.

· Arrangements for private parties.

· Limited VIP lounge chair set-up above the Sky Bar on Deck 12.

· Reserved VIP seats for production shows and ice shows. (Please show Cruise Director’s Staff gold SeaPass card at the entrance – No reservation needed. Seats will be reserved until 10 minutes before start the shows)

· Private lunch in Giovanni's from 11:30 pm to 1:00 pm. ( Open exclusive on Sea days )

· Priority tendering (Please contact your Concierge for more details)

The Suite Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge, we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. "