What is the best price you have seen for the deluxe drink package?

IamJPT

I'm interested in seeing what is on the cards in Jan Allure. On Enchantment the cards had it printed on them, no sticker. However, the ink was easy to rub off. I was concerned about that but really it is loaded on the card.

Seems Miami prints on card and FLL gives you a sticker.

We've found that suntan lotion takes the ink right off.

For our Feb 5th Allure Cruise we paid $38. It was just before they switched over all the packages. We never get any e-mails telling us they have a sale going on, just have to randomly log-in to the cruise planner and stumble upon it. Booked the drink package at "30% off" and booked all of our excursions over Black Friday weekend at "20% off".

I paid $290.28 during the 30% off sale in October. I had originally bought it for $311.52 and they let me delete that order and repurchase it. When I originally bought it, it was for the Premium package and when they went to just the Deluxe, I was upgraded at no additional cost. I read about the sale here on CC but do check Cruise Planner periodically.

Does anybody know if the deluxe drinks package discount is offered only to diamond/pinnacle etc status cruisers. I am a gold rookie and its currently on offer at £44 which is too much for me but would consider it at a discount - thanks.

Edited by Strongbox

Does anybody know if the deluxe drinks package discount is offered only to diamond/pinnacle etc status cruisers. I am a gold rookie and its currently on offer at £44 which is too much for me but would consider it at a discount - thanks.

So far, the onboard discounts only appear to be for Diamond and above.

$44 is a sale price already. Regular price is around $55. Some people have said they received an onboard discount of 40% but yes, that is only for the high status people. $44 is likely the cheapest you will see it, and it will have to be bought before you board or you'll pay the $55+ price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

$44 is a sale price already. Regular price is around $55. Some people have said they received an onboard discount of 40% but yes, that is only for the high status people. $44 is likely the cheapest you will see it, and it will have to be bought before you board or you'll pay the $55+ price.

Is that the discounted price? £44 = $55. I don't know what it normally is for UK residents, so maybe that is discounted.

I would go for it at $44, but not £44.

Is that the discounted price? £44 = $55. I don't know what it normally is for UK residents, so maybe that is discounted.

I would go for it at $44, but not £44.

I meant $44 US dollars. If you were talking about it being £44, then I'm not sure if that is a sale price or not. When they released the Deluxe package a few months ago, they put them out at 20% off, and most people are seeing them in the cruise planner for around $44-48. When they do the "up to30% off" sale, they can go down to around $38 US but most people haven't seen a discount beyond 20% off. Normal price on board is $55 US, with no sale.