San Diego Remote Cruise Ship Parking

donaldsc

I am not finding many cruise ship parking places on the WEB and most of them are not cheap. Are there any that lots that might be further from the cruise ship terminal that are cheaper and also provide shuttle service to the terminal.

DON

I don't know if you'd call them cheap, but we always park at Aladdin - aladdinparking dot com. They generally have a $1 off coupon on the web page, and it's $15 per 24 hours for covered parking with the coupon. It's a dollar or so less if you park on the roof. They have shuttles going to the ship regularly.

I am not finding many cruise ship parking places on the WEB and most of them are not cheap. Are there any that lots that might be further from the cruise ship terminal that are cheaper and also provide shuttle service to the terminal.

DON

Not knowing what you consider a fair price, it is difficult to suggest a lot.

While it is correct that the off-site airport parking lots are your best bet, not all of them provide shuttle service to the cruise piers in addition to the airport.

I often park at this lot, and I know that they will provide such service (since I have been on the shuttle when they stopped at the pier): http://www.sdap.net/22101.html