Independent shore excursions vs Princess excursions

Orblondie53

Can anyone share their experiences using an independent excursion company that are the same or similar to the ones offered on the Regal Princess in the following ports: Amber Cove, Dominican Republic; St. Thomas; St Kitts & Nevis; Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos; Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico.

Or lead me to other posts that address this question.

I have frequently gone on independent excursions.

I usually get my leads from the ports section of these boards. Click on the message board general list and go down to the lower section. The ports section has a lot of great info about excursions.

I never book on board, always book independent excursions, check out TripAdvisor for some good ideas, here are a couple of spots....

Grand Caymen tour.....AMAZING... Nativeway Tours in Grand Cayman, $40 a person and you get to snorkle the coral reef, go to Stingray Cay, AND go snorkle over the Starfish area. It was an amazing 4 hour tour. Just bring your own snacks, they provide water and punch.

Cozumel, hop into a taxi and head to The Chankanaab national park for a few hours there is so much to do there. Also walk around town, lots of neat shops.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can anyone share their experiences using an independent excursion company that are the same or similar to the ones offered on the Regal Princess in the following ports: Amber Cove, Dominican Republic; St. Thomas; St Kitts & Nevis; Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos; Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico.

Or lead me to other posts that address this question.

Post also on these boards for more idea.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

Edited by easyboy