Isn't Life Complicated!

babs135

Whilst waiting for 'the right moment' to tell DH we should do a half world cruise while we are still relatively young and fit, two very similar trips have dropped into my inbox. 2018 voyages.

They both appeal and at approximately £2000 pp cheaper than the world cruise would definitely make DH very happy. Cruise is on the Queen Elizabeth through to San Francisco (which is the leg he wants to do anyway) and then depending on which ta's email it's either 2 or 3 nights in SF before flying to Las Vegas for 3 nights. All transfers and flights included!!

Never been to Las Vegas and I must say it does appeal.

Wonder how long we can wait to make any decision. What a problem :eek:

Whilst waiting for 'the right moment' to tell DH we should do a half world cruise while we are still relatively young and fit, two very similar trips have dropped into my inbox. 2018 voyages.

They both appeal and at approximately £2000 pp cheaper than the world cruise would definitely make DH very happy. Cruise is on the Queen Elizabeth through to San Francisco (which is the leg he wants to do anyway) and then depending on which ta's email it's either 2 or 3 nights in SF before flying to Las Vegas for 3 nights. All transfers and flights included!!

Just trying to assist.

Please remember to put into the mix, that the hotels may not include room tax or food, akso what are the actual hotels and room grades. Best check with the TA for all possible missing extras, in order to have a complete picture on which to make an informed decision.

Have DH throw a coin!