Three Bedroom Garden Villas

Heartfelttraveler

If you cruised in a three bedroom Garden Villa (in general), and especially the Jewel:

1. Did you take advantage of the NCL limo to the airport after the cruise?

2. If you did take the limo, did you have six persons?

3. What time did the limo take you to the airport? (We would want to stay on the ship as long as possible - late flight.)

4. If you embarked at the Seattle port, what time were you able to occupy the suite?

We cruised in the GV on the Star last year. We used the 'limo' to the airport provided by NCL. It was actually a Mercedes van. There were 5 in our group. I believe we left the ship around 9:30. We cruised out of Tampa so I can't answer the Seattle question.

We will be in a GV on the Jewel out of LA in less than 2 weeks. We will be using the limo again, but only 2 people.

Not The Jewel, but we recently sailed the Jade out of Venice in the GV. The, "limo ride" was a Mercedes S class but we were just two and only had hand luggage. As far as the process went; we let our concerige know what time we wanted off the ship and took us off, put us in the car and off we went. We were allowed to stay in the Villa till the time we agreed to meet the concerige in the Star bar- I think it was around 9:30. Had the butler deliver one last breakfast. They do empty the hot tub on turnaround day so you won't be able to use it. We were on a two week and both weeks the hot tub emptied itself around 4:30 am. It takes the better part of the day to heat back up.

As far as embarkation time. NCL sends an email and asks what time you'll arrive at the port. I think we arrived at around 1 -1:30. Concerige was waiting for us and took us right up to room. I think the whole check in process took about 5 minutes or less from time of arrival at the ship to entering the room. The email also asks what type of liquor you want, any special requests...

Edited by littlelulu01

We have stayed in the GV on the Jewel many times and usually use the limo service provided. We have had between 2 and 7 people on the various trips. We have had a limo, a van and a town car once when it was only two of us. The concierge makes the arrangements for pick up time based on the time of your return flight home.